Every day we serve hot hearty lunches, freshly prepared daily from scratch and made with love.
All Entrées are served with Daily Soup/Porridge, steamed rice, egg fried rice, fruit, and milk.
A goal of our lunch program is to provide children with a variety of nutritionally-balanced, healthy, home-cooked meals.
Hot lunch is served in Xian Yun’s cafeteria in buffet style so students can take as much as they need.
The kitchen door is always open and parents are always welcome to stop in the kitchen to take a look and say hello!
Xian Yun’s Wellness Team
Friday Homemade Organic Pizza!!
The Xian Yun Academy kitchen proudly serving organic stone oven baked thin crust Napoleon pizza on Fridays.
Garlic knots garnished with lightly roasted garlic and parsley in organic extra virgin olive oil. Served with organic marinara source and basil.
– Vegan tomato sauce pizza. Topped with Mozzarella cheese and basil in marinara sauce. Seasoned with Parmesan cheese and organic fine Italian extra virgin olive oil.
– Vegan Pesto pizza. Topped with Mozzarella cheese and organic homemade pesto sauce. Seasoned with Parmesan cheese and organic fine Italian extra virgin olive oil.
– Pepperoni tomato sauce pizza. Topped with Mozzarella cheese and seasonal fresh vegetable in organic marinara sauce.
– Beef sausage pizza. Topped with Mozzarella cheese, beef sausage, and seasonal fresh vegetable in organic marinara sauce.
– Chicken pesto sauce pizza. Topped with Mozzarella cheese, sliced chicken breast, and organic homemade pesto sauce.
|Entrée||Vegetarian||Soup or Porridge|
|Monday||Curry Potato Chicken or Steamed Pork Ribs With Black Bean Sauce and Pumpkin or Taro||Stir-Fry Vegetables or Stir-Fry Napa Cabbage and Tofu||Seaweed Tofu Soup or Black-Eyed Pea Porridge or Tomato and Egg Soup|
|Tuesday||Braised Ribs or Stir-Fry Chicken and Onion||Spinach Fan Eggs or Stir-Fry Sprouts and Dried Tofu||Tofu Melon Soup or Ribs and Cabbage Soup|
|Wednesday||Beef Noodles or Vegetable Noodles or Italian Pasta||Vegetable Salad Potato Chips or Brine Eggs Small Cucumber Salad||Fruit Juice|
|Thursday||Roast Spare Ribs or Fried Chicken Chops Fan Meatballs||Stir-Fry Mushroom Fungus and Beans or Stir-Fry Napa Cabbage||Dried Vegetable and Ribs Soup or Tofu and Vegetable soup|
|Friday||Burger and Sandwich or Organic Pizza||Tomato Scrambled Eggs or Vegetable and Fruit Salad||Taro Dumplings Sweet Soup or Red and Green Beans Porridge|