In addition to offering a 6th-12th grade curriculum, Xian Yun CA is also committed to extending our “Whole Child Approach” to the community through our Youth & Adult Programs to students ages 3 and above. Families can choose from a wide variety of classes every day of the week to enrich their child’s education with a fully immersive experience in traditional arts, including Dance, Music, Fine Art, and Chinese Language & Culture.
- Complete set of training methods for foundational skills in Classical Chinese Dance, including bearing, form, and demanding aerial techniques
- Master instructors from Shen Yun Performing Arts
- Structured sequence of training stages
- World-class training facility
- Chamber ensemble class offers unique opportunity to blend Western and Eastern instruments which creates a harmonious sound
- Private music lessons in Western and Chinese instruments, including erhu (Chinese violin), piano, violin, and viola.
- Studio training in fundamentals of drawing, painting, and design in Western or Eastern styles
- Experienced artist instructors guide students’ artistic development
Chinese Language & Culture
- Offered on multiple levels, ranging from the most basic speaking skills to reading ancient primary texts and poetry